STUDIO POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
1. All packages are for one (1) client use only.
2. All packages are non-refundable and not transferable. A package is only transferable if it is not yet activated. The student who availed the package must submit a request letter authorizing the transfer via email to email@example.com
3. Extension Policy:
a. Package extension may be considered for the following reasons only: Business Trip and Medical/Health Condition
b. Only annual, monthly, 10 Class Pass and private class packages are qualified for freezing/extension.
c. Request to freeze/extend must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with supporting documents: hotel confirmation, flight itinerary, doctor’s recommendation, medical certificate, etc. at least five (5) days before the start of the requested extension period.
d. The minimum days to be entitled for membership extension is seven (7) consecutive days, while maximum of fourteen (14) consecutive days per extension request.
e. The maximum request for extension is five (5) times within the membership period.
4. Senior citizens and Persons with Disability (PWD) are valid for 20% off discount on all regular monthly packages only but not in conjunction with other promos or discounts. Senior Citizen/PWD ID must be presented to avail the discount.
5. All promotions or discounts may not be used in conjunction with other promotions.
6. Packages and Class Passes may be purchased as a Gift Voucher. Kindly submit the name of the recipient upon purchase.
7. All packages including Gift Vouchers must be activated within two (2) months of purchase.
8. All Class Passes are subject to a validity period posted on our rates and packages.
WORKSHOP/TEACHER TRAINING/SPECIAL CLASSES
Payments are payable in the studio or can be deposited thru our bank account. For bank deposits, please send a copy of the deposit slip via email to email@example.com
Payments are non-refundable. In the event of cancellation, it may be transferred by submitting an Authorization Letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It may also be used as a studio credit for future events or in purchasing a package.
New members are encouraged to be in the studio at least 15 minutes before the class for registration and orientation.
We understand that sometimes you may arrive late in class and if you arrive 15 minutes late, we suggest you join the next class instead.
Studio schedules may change during holidays and/or unfortunate weather conditions. Please check our bulletin board, social media pages, MindBody and website for any changes in the schedule.
Classes are automatically cancelled if there are no students in class 15 minutes after its scheduled class.